Monday, April 27, 2009

Romance Game


Here is a simple game of romance. Take turns telling each other what you feel is romantic. Be it places to go, or just things to do together. Start out slow maybe saying "I think the most romantic place in the world is...." Then the next person says their feelings on the subject. Elaborate on each output and tell why you thing it would be romantic. This is a great way to get to know your partner better. You would think you would only have to play this game once. Well I am here to tell you, that you should make a point to play it at least a couple of times a year. People change and as we get older so do our needs and wants. So at 18 I might think making love on the beach would be the best thing ever. Now that I am old I think about the sand and where it would end up. Nothing is set in stone, make notes but use a pencil as the changes happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment