Sunday, April 19, 2009

Award your partner. (Click Here for Awards)



Does your partner deserve an award? I think if you look at your relationship, you will find something that your partner does great. When you find it reward her is a special loving cup. In the title line of this post is a link to a trophy place that has awards for as little as $5. Once you have found just the right award then have it engraved to show your partner your appreciation. Some suggestions might be "Awarded to the person who makes me laugh", "Presented to the person who puts up with my collection of beer cans" or "1st Place winner of all my love". Make it personal and make it a big deal when you present it to her. I don't think you need to call the media, but maybe a little applauds from you would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment