Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Can Video Games be Romantic?


I am sure that sitting around playing video games isn't your idea of a great evening with your lover. However it can be very enjoyable if you are both on the same skill level. If the competition doesn't cause fights and you get to spar with each other then the games can release some tension that is built up in one or the other of you. I am curious do they have games for lovers, I mean we have board games that promote intimacy and passion, why not a video game. I would love to hear about any out there so if you make or have any let me know I would love to review or see how they work. This gets me thinking about the Nintendo Wii and the many applications that you would have with the motion controllers! :-) I remember hearing about a game that was hooked up to a vibrator many years ago but I am now curious as to if we have any for the Wii. Checking the internet all I find is videos for a game about rhythmic spanking with only audio and no video. Come on video game makers don't you see the amazing market for a product that will not only let us play video games but let us have sex with it as well. Great I have just inspired someone to make our lives even lazier. It still would be fun though.

No comments:

Post a Comment