Monday, May 24, 2010

Jack Canfield - Motivation that is not in your face!


Jack Canfield is in my opinion the best motivator on the planet. His work in The Secret interested me enough to check out several of his books. What I enjoy about Jack is his laid back style, he is not in your face telling you what to do. His works are ideas and suggestions that motivate you to put the effort into your future. Many of the other motivators make me feel like they are my Drill Sargent in boot camp. Jack, however maps things out and has specific plan for you to follow on your leisure or for when you want to reach your goals. On the romance side Jack is obviously dedicated to his wife and family and that makes a big deal to me. Jack teaches you how to have the desire to improve without forgetting about the little things that make the energy so great. Sit down together and listen to Jack Canfield speak or watch the movie The Secret together and pay close attention to his parts in the movie. As a couple you will feel the energy that he is giving off and it will want to make your excel as a couple as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment