Friday, April 9, 2010

Love like there is no tomorrow!


The one thing I hear so often from people that have lost their spouse or partner, is this, "If I would have known I would have done this differently" Don't let this fall into chance. If you love your partner like it might be your last day together then you won't have any regrets if something happens. Sure not all the time you feel like dancing and singing but you can still treat your partner with respect, care and concern. Don't put off things, get the words "I don't feel like it" out of your vocabulary and start enjoying the love you have today. Tomorrow is never promised and it can all be taken away so quickly. Don't put yourself in a place of regret, kiss each other passionately as you leave for work, laugh at things together, worry about each other, and touch often. I don't want to be morbid on my blog but we don't get second chances very often and I would hate to think in my mind if my lover passed, why we didn't do more things together, instead I would love to remember the great memories we built together.

No comments:

Post a Comment