Saturday, October 2, 2010

love yourself first!


An interesting concept that has taken me a while to understand is now an important fact in my life. To love you have to love yourself first. For years I have always thought that my love for my partner is the most important thing. However you cannot give your love away if it is not in you to begin with. I am not say that you need to do things differently in the way you treat your partner but you need to treat yourself differently. Make you that you are getting the things to make your happy and then your happiness will spread to your partner. They will start picking up on your happiness and if they truly love you then, they will feel more love towards you and you can share you love easily with them. It is a circle and once you understand it your love will really start to pick up speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment