Monday, December 7, 2009

Break out the Christmas Shows from your past.

It doesn't matter if her 18 or 65 you still have some type of Christmas show that you watched when you were younger. The one I can remember the most is "A Charlie Brown Christmas" I couldn't wait of it to come on when I was younger. I even saw that it is still on today. One of my sisters and I would always stay up late on Christmas and we would watch an old Bob Hope movie called "The Lemon Drop Kid" If you go searching now a days I am sure you can find a dvd of your favorite Christmas Show or better yet find out your partners favorite and pick one of those up. Give it to them on Christmas Eve and watch it together before retiring for the night. Sad to say but a lot of people associate time frames with what was on television at that time. This action might just put him/her back into a time frame where magic happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment