Thursday, June 4, 2009

Your PC Muscle (Click here to learn More)




I am sure you have heard of the PC Muscle (pubococcygeus muscle). We have all heard of the wonderful things that women can do when they strengthen this muscle. While I want each and every women to exercise this muscle, today I want to focus on the men and their PC muscle. Guys did you know that working out this muscle can dramatically help your sex life! You heard me right and the great part is you can exercise this muscle at anytime during the day. The exercise isn't even that strenuous. You know how you stop peeing by cutting off the flow, that's it. The best part is you can do this exercise anywhere at anytime without anyone knowing. You can do it at your desk, in the car, while your wife tries on clothes. Just squeeze away, and hold it is the simplest exercise I've ever done.



Now just like other exercises it takes some time to start to see the effects of this exercise. After about a month of doing this exercise I started to see some improvement. For starters my erections seemed to be harder, not that I had any trouble before but it seemed as if there was just an added strength to my erection. Secondly I could control my orgasm a little. You know what I mean I could slow down and hold back a little better. Saving the best for last, I could last a lot longer then before. I would say I was a little skeptical when I first started these exercises


but I soon learned their value. They are so easy and unless you don't want your sex life to get better, I don't understand why you don't start performing these PC muscle exercises today.



Let me know if you think it has helped, I am sure it will.


Here where the Woman's PC Muscle is located. You can unterstand why it would help out during sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment