Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What is the Most Romantic Meal?


I have a big question for you. What is the most romantic meal a couple can have? I have debated this question for sometime now. I use to think an Italian meal with wine, spaghetti and meatballs was, but I think that is from the movie "Lady and the Tramp". Could it be seafood? It might be but so many people have allergic reactions to seafood, and that would not be romantic. How about a nice steak and potato? Well you knock out all the vegetarians with that one. So what is your most romantic meal. I want to hear what you think is the most romantic meal would be, so email these suggestions to me. I will use the most common meals and start a new survey on the side bar.


This will be a lot of fun to see what everyone thinks. I know I will get a lot of responses saying "Just being with my partner makes it romantic." Yeah, Yeah, Yeah we all know we need our partner for romance. I want to know with all that in place what type of food to you go out and get dress up for.


Remember Romantic thoughts are great but Romantic Actions take the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment