Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Smiling Bob


Don't get me wrong I am not promoting enyzte and I am not getting a kick back from them but it that are interested give me a call. I am posting about the satisfaction you get from really great sex. I know that when I get up after a night of really great love making, I have a goofy smile on my face like Bob does. I feel better, I sleep better, and I am in a great mood. This is why it is hard for me to understand why people in a monogamous relationship don't have sex more often. The health benefits of sex have long been touted and no one questions it the euphoric state is amazing that sex brings with it. Now throw in the fact that you really love and care about your partner and it seems like this is the end all cure for health and relationship problems. Yet so many people struggle to find the happy medium for intimacy in their relationship. Take my advice and error on the side of intimacy, not only does it make you feel great it makes you feel loved and wanted in your long term relationships. Now turn off the game a little early and do your workout at an early time of the day, I want to see more smiling Bobs and Bobettes out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment