Monday, September 28, 2009

Debate.


Some of the greatest and most passionate conversations I have ever had during my relationships is when the two of us have debated an issue. I love trying to get my point acrossed to the my partner and I enjoy listening to their side. Debates are fun because they are a controlled argument. You may not agree with the other persons view but you don't get upset with them. Some great topics to discuss are the economy, health, spirituality, and sex. They allow you to express yourself and talk in a manner of calmness. Here is what I like to do crack open a bottle of wine and just sit on the deck or porch and talk til the wee hours of the morning. I love it because I get to experience someone else's point of view and sometime that special lady in my life has swayed me to her side. It is a form of education if you will and all you have to do is look on the Internet for something to debate about. Give it a try tonight I believe it can bring you closer together as a couple and gives your partner a little more insight into you.

No comments:

Post a Comment