Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Fear Is My Friend


Some of the biggest regrets I have in my life is waiting.  Why did I wait?  Because I was scared, scared of the unknown, scared to try something new and that list goes on and on.  The bottom line is that fear stopped me from ever knowing what might have been.  When I learned that fear is just something in my mind and is not reality all things changed for me.  I started sharing the ideas that I thought would not be well received by others and you know what they were not well received by everyone, but they were well received by what I call my people.  My eyes were opened in an amazing way.

Now I look at fear differently instead of thinking fear is the thought of failure I find that fear is the rush of excitement of the unknown.  Now I am a fear junkie.  






https://skl.sh/2kRrZ5M

No comments:

Post a Comment