Sunday, October 18, 2009

Want to learn about female sexuality, then learn from the Queen


Deborah Sundahl is on of the pioneers in female sexuality. She has authored many books on the subject and is world wide renown for her work. A good deal of her works focuses on female ejaculation, her book "Female Ejaculation and the G Spot" is a great read for anyone interested in the subject. Her open demeanor and candid explanations are just what you need to break through and really find out about female sexuality. She also has produced several videos on the subject and has workshops around the country for those more interested. After reading "Female Ejaculation and the G Spot" my curiosity was peaked. I wanted to learn as much as I could about what I thought was a myth. My findings proved me wrong and I now believe in female ejaculation, I have not experienced it yet but I am currently working towards that goal. Go to the Amazon side bar and click on it to go to Amazon front page and purchase this book I am sure you will be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment