Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Cruising Tips Coming Soon

 


Cruising Tips Coming Soon

Well, I did it.  I took my very first cruise and boy did I learn a lot of things, so in upcoming blog posts I will be sharing some things of important things I learned and experiences I thought it might be helpful to share with others.  Obviously, I am not an expert but some of these learning experiences might help other first time people taking a cruise.  

My first cruise was a week long journey and I had some highs and lows during the adventure.  Sharing these things are my way of helping your adventure go a little more smoothly and make you have an epic experience.  

I am actually writing this from the ship on my last day so look for this information coming up soon on this blog.  

Peace and Love,
Rob 

No comments:

Post a Comment