Saturday, May 23, 2020

Scarecrow Protection



Scarecrows

Scarecrows are designed to keep crows out of corn fields by scaring them.  Have you ever thought about how we put up scarecrows of our own to scare away other things we don't want.  They might be called walls or safeguards by others but they are surely scarecrows in the same sense.  They protect ourself from outside forces that we feel are troubling to us.  Some of us are afraid of commitment, some afraid of loss, other afraid of change, and with all those fears we put us scarecrows to protect us.  Sit down and take a look at the scarecrows you have put up.  One of my biggest scarecrows is the use of humor, when I feel threatened I always put up my humor scarecrow to protect myself from that which I feel is a threat.  What scarecrows do you have?







No comments:

Post a Comment