Sunday, November 10, 2019

At The Center of the Universe is Me!

man-2143895_960_720

Great News I Am The Center of The Universe

I had an ex tell me once how much of a bad person was because I acted like the universe revolved around me.   This statement stuck with me for a long time and I wrested with it in my mind until I realized, that I am the center of the universe.

I am the center of my universe, and everything I do does center around me.  That doesn't mean however that I am selfish, it just means that everything I do has a direct affect on myself.  The best part is that if you are my friend or someone I love that you get to reap the rewards of the energy of my universe.

So it gives me great pride to be the Center of my Universe.  As it should give you great pride in being the center of your universe and the the shining star for your friends, and your family.  The thing you have to remember is that those that try to make you feel bad about being the center of your universe are the ones that are afraid that your energy shines brighter than theirs.

Shine on my friends and I will Shine on for you As Well.

No comments:

Post a Comment