Thursday, March 22, 2018

A Little Sexy Goes A Long Way


Sometimes Just a Hint of Sexiness is Enough
 Sometimes we are bombarded with sexiness!  When that happens nothing is left to the imagination.  We are forced to view what someone else thinks is sexy and that isn't always good.  Sometimes we just want to see sexy and that is okay.  However, I am of the old school where I want my mind to wander a little and give me images that turn me on!  I want to think about how sexy it can be and how many twists and turns there can be to a sexy scenario.  I want to my mind to be full of sexiness until the time it is ready to experience it.  Our mind is one of the sexiest organs on our body and it can take us places we can only imagine.  So in a world that is slapping you in the face with sexuality, take some time to check out the thinks that are a little more subtle and let your mind take care of creating the sexy images!


Sexy Challenges also make your mind to the work!  



Sexy Challenge - Sexy Shopping Spree will have you finding out new and exciting things about your lovers. Sexy Challenges are designed to bring your sex life back to where it belongs. We give you a specific adventure to complete that will improve your communication and build your friendship, as well as get you both having fun in and out of bed.  




Check out all the other Sexy Challenge for your kindle, check out our website for more sexy fun at http://sexychallenges.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment