Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Smile More Attract Attention At Least From Me


The Smile

One thing that tells me more than anything about a person is their smile.  It might seem unfair but the first thing I notice about anyone is their smile.  I am drawn to an amazing smile.  It doesn't matter if it is a love interest, a friend, or just a business partner.  For me they have to have a true and authentic smile.  To me it is a key to success in business, life and love.  So if you want to get my attention the first thing you have to do is flash me that smile of yours.  So that is my advice for anyone looking for a new friend, a business partner or a possible lover make sure you check out their smile first.  



Improve your Relationship Today By Speaking Kind Words - This book will Help get you started. 




No comments:

Post a Comment