Thursday, September 11, 2014

Spiritual Way To Get Romantic





Contact improvisation (CI) is a dance technique in which points of physical contact provide the starting point for exploration through movement improvisation.[1] Contact Improvisation is a form of dance improvisation and is one of the best-known and most characteristic forms of postmodern dance.[2] According to Wikipedia.

It is my experience that when doing Contact Improvisation it really connected me with my partner.  Not only in an intimate way but in a spiritual way also.  I felt like we were one body moving and dividing like cells in the body.  It was powerful so I suggest everyone try it.  Plus it can be a great way to work out also.


Combine Contact Improvisation with All Day Arousal from Google Books.


No comments:

Post a Comment