Sunday, July 13, 2014

Bravo Sexy Challenges!

Sexy Challenges received a letter recently from a woman that achieved her very first orgasm at the age of 32 by using Sexy Challenges.  While we will not reveal the name of this person we wanted to share her letter.

Dear Sexy Challenges,

I want to give you a big hug and thank you.  I have been married for six years now.  I am married to a wonderful man who is so awesome to me.  My trouble is that even though I am extremely attracted and turned on by him in our six years I have never reached orgasm.  I don't think that he knows this fact, but it is frustrating to me.  Recently in an effort to improve this situation I found on iTunes this simple little book by Sexy Challenges, titled All Day Arousal.  This short little e-book opened my mind to a way of turning myself on, and building that desire all day long.  Needless to say that nights love making was out of this world.  I had my very first orgasm!  I couldn't believe it the feeling was so great.  I finally felt like a real woman.  Now my husband is in heaven because I want sex a lot more often and I have had an orgasm each and every time since.  Finally I can feel the power of intimacy.  Thank you Sexy Challenges you have changed my life and I honor you. 

Sincerely

XXXXXXXXXX
Buffalo, New York



No comments:

Post a Comment