Sunday, January 16, 2011

Get off the couch.


          No relationship ever flourished because of sitting on the couch watching television.  Watching a movie or a show now and then isn't bad but think about how much time you spend watching television.  Could you be doing something together?  Maybe playing a game or planning out fun things to do with each other.  For heaven sakes make love instead of being zombies in front of the television.  Set a limit to how much television you watch and you soon might find your relationship reaching higher places.  

1 comment:

  1. Great blog! I was searching for dating and relationship blogs and found your site through another blog I found searching: www.burisonthecouch.wordpress.com

    I enjoyed their humor and insight. I'm glad searching led me your way. Thanks for the post! I'll be sure to follow.

    -Becky

    ReplyDelete