Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dig up some old love notes.


If you want to rekindle some romance, all you have to do is dig up some old love notes. You know the ones you might have written when you first started dating. It might sound silly but by doing this you refresh you mind as to the way you felt about your partner when you first fell for them. The notes might be sappy or corny but they will tell you how much you wanted to be with the person you are with. One problem might be that all your conversations were done via email. Well just today I dug up some old emails between my wife and myself. I never thought I would see them again but during our recent move they serviced again. Bringing back a lot of memories of the little things we have done together. Doing this will make you look at your partner as you did back then. Don't be surprised if you find yourself smiling at them a lot during the day, just make sure to share the notes with them so they can smile back.
Special thanks to Andrew Burgess for the picture from Creative Commons and Flickr

2 comments:

  1. I agree completely. Hand written love notes are the most romantic things in the world. I think this is the best advice on how to find a little extra romance. Of course, it hinges upon the presupposition that people have them to go back and find. But...it's never too late to start :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you also. Hand written notes carry a special air about them. They seem way more personal and caring. Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete