Thursday, November 19, 2009

Worst Pick up lines ever!! (Click this title for more)


Guys we need to cut out the corny pick up lines. Never have I heard of a one-line opening that worked well. Especially the ones that jump straight into “I want to have sex with you” Do yourself and all the ladies out there a favor and introduce yourself and tell them you would like a chance to get to know them. If you get a phone number or some conversation congratulations you are doing wonderful. These corny pick up lines only get you punched or kicked in the groin so if you’re into the abuse thing here you go. Check out the link attached to the title of this post for some of the worst all time pick up lines in the history of modern dating. Below is in my opinion one of the worst of the worst.

“I may not be a Flintstone, but I can sure make your bed rock” Scary that someone would use that.

1 comment: