Friday, November 20, 2009

Opening Doors


One of the lost art of chivalry is opening doors for others. You should always open the door for you partner no matter where you are going. A good way to practice this is to start opening doors for everyone. It is just polite and will make you look good in everyones eyes. Not only will you look like a saint in the persons eyes you are opening the door for but all the other people who see it will think you are a well mannered person. Once I opened the car door for my wife and a women pulled up beside us and thanked me for keeping romance alive. It made me feel so good that day that I have made it a point to do it from now on. Opening doors might not get you in the building faster but it will give you lots of points with the person you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment