Friday, October 23, 2009

Touching the Driver


We spend a lot of time in our cars, even when we are on dates or going to an event. Most often we don't have any physical contact during this time. Yes there is safety concerns and I am not saying you should be making out while you are driving to your destination. However, there is something to be said for touching the drives hand or arms, maybe even caressing their shoulders. Not only does this help you stay physically connected during your voyage but it might also help avoid accidents. If you are on a long trip the driver gets a little tired or fatigued a little touch might be just the thing to pep them up. I know when I am driving it is nice to have a gentle touch, it just feels good and it stimulates the nerves helping to keep me awake on a late night drive. I also find it romantic that my partner just doesn't roll over a sleep but instead want to make sure I realize they are beside me. Keep this in mind the next time you are the passenger on a long trip with your sweety.

No comments:

Post a Comment