Thursday, April 16, 2009

That's not my chore...

One of the things that makes a women feel special is taking some of her work load off her back. So next time you know your partner is having a particularly bad day do some of her chores at home. At our house my wife and I have specific duties that we perform to keep up the house. For instance I do the dishes and she does the laundry. With our busy work schedules sometimes she might get behind a little during the week on the laundry. She usually tries then to catch it up on the weekend. Well my theory behind this is if I can save her a couple of hours of doing laundry "WE" will have more time to spend together. I also hope it shows her how special she is to me.

No one like to do chores, but they have to get done sometime. If you can eliminate some of the time spend doing these chores your relationship time increases and that my friend is never a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment