Thursday, July 8, 2010

Pick up a magazine for the opposite sex.


Want to do something that will gain you some insight into your partner? Pick up a magazine about the opposite sex or borrow one of your partners. Read all the articles with an open mind and see how the opposite sex ticks. Make sure it is one that caters to the opposite sex. Readers Digest is bisexual in my opinion but Cosmo or Men's Fitness are definitely geared towards a specific sex. See how the articles fit with the way you feel and try to look at it from the opposite sexes point of view. Maybe then you might start to understand why your woman needs a little more cuddle time or why you man wants to see you in something sexy. I wish there were more magazines for couples that addressed issue from a couples point of view. I know of one but you cannot get a subcription the last time I checked in the United States, the magazine is based out of Canada. You can check out the magazine online it is called 2 For Couples, so if anyone wants to smuggle me a copy across the border let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment