Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Fourth of July!!!


Independence Day one of the greatest holidays for us in America. So much more then fireworks and cookouts. This is the day we received freedom and that my friends is one of the greatest gifts of all. It allows me to express myself and do what I wish. Like creating this blog without our freedom we would be a much different nation.

Now on with the romance. I mentioned earlier about fireworks and they are a main ingredient to our fourth of July celebration here. They mean so much more when you are with the person you love. Here is a way to enjoy them even more. Spread a blanket out and lay down to watch the sky show. forget the chairs, laying down doesn't strain the neck and it allows the two of you to get close as the explosions take place over your heads. Hold hands and make sounds as the fireworks continue. Express to your partner the ones you like the best and enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment