Sunday, November 16, 2014

Time To Care A Little More


Okay people it is time for an app that is helpful to our world!  i-care is that app.  Now you can help those in your community with real issues and not sill posts on social media.  Now we can make a difference in our world!!!


Now A word From The Creators of i-care!

I have just launched a mobile app named i-care. It is a community app helping those around you in times of need and also calling upon the community spirit to help you when you also need it. It helps with missing people, pets and items and remains anonymous.

It is truly a beneficial app to have on your phone and it's FREE!

www.i-care.mobi

I care....do you?

1 comment:

  1. This post is really informative to all kind of people. I am very happy to see the post. I will request you to give more information about this. I have gotten many knowladable speech form here. I have also website where you can get some knowledge which may be for your welfare. Visit here…..
    romantic

    ReplyDelete