Saturday, February 13, 2010

Last Chance.


Today is your last chance to get that perfect Valentine's day gift. The way the economy is now I totally understand if you don't have enough money to go out and purchase an expensive present. So if that is the case then you have to use your mind. Believe me, your partner will understand your financial woes and a heart felt gift is just as meaning full as anything when you are in financial straights. Some ideas might be fixing a candle light dinner, breakfast in bed, coupons for chores around the house, homemade card filled with your feelings, Renting a romantic movie and a bottle of cheap wine, a promise to do something later once your finances are in better shape, or even just a simple night of passion doing all the things your partner likes. It may sound silly but I thing these ideas show a lot more love then just going out a buying the most expensive thing you can find. Have a great Valentine's Day everyone and let me know any fun and exciting things you do to show your love for your partner. Drop me a line at romantincantics@gmail.com and fill me in.

No comments:

Post a Comment