Thursday, February 4, 2010

Education is Sexy


Here I am in my late early 40's wondering why I didn't get more education when I was younger. As I sit here considering going back to take some classes on computer programming, I am realizing that education is sexy. Learning new things is never a bad thing to do, even if you don't feel like doing the classroom thing. Think about it how wonderful it could be learning new things with the person you love. Maybe a cooking class or photography anything that would strike your fancy and hold both of your interests, would also give you more things to converse about. How many times have the two of you been talking and wondered about something that neither one of you could answer. In this day and age all you have to do is venture over to your computer and with a little help from google you have your answer. Presto you have just learned something new even if it is trivial you still found something out together. In my opinion you should never stop trying to learn something new, when you do that is when you get old.

No comments:

Post a Comment