Sunday, June 7, 2009

Does my butt look big in these jeans?


We all find our self answering this question in some fashion. There are not to many good ways to answer. A reply of NO leads to the statement of "You are just saying that" and if you say YES you might have to dodge flying objects. So, what is the answer? Well if you are faced with this question instead of giving a yes or no answer give an option. Tell her that about other pants that you think look good on her, or say "You know those other pants look so hot on you and they match that shirt" Women don't want sympathy from you in these situations they want their cake and they want to eat it also. They want honesty and they want to hear how beautiful they are to you also. So we have to twist our answers a little. Most of the time when this happens to me I can honestly tell my wife, "No those pants look fabulous on you" Just think your answer through before you say it. For example if you don't like the shirt she is wearing instead of saying "I don't think that shirt looks good on you" say "You know I think this other shirt would look amazing on you today.




However they best way to avoid getting stuck in these situations is to avoid them before they happen. Get into the habit of telling your partner how wonderful she looks when she puts something on you like. Always find something positive to say about her before she walks out the door every morning. You can tell her that her hair looks perfect, or that she looks hot in those shoes. Stroke her ego, we all enjoy that. I know I love to hear positive things about myself, I can feel my chest pump out when my wife gives me a complement. So that is you mission to find something positive to say about your partners appearance each and every morning. By giving complements daily we boost each others self esteem thus avoiding questions like this at a later time.






No comments:

Post a Comment