Monday, February 19, 2024

Nanny For My Brother's Best Friend

   


Nanny For My Brother's Best Friend:

An Enemies To Lovers Age Gap Boss Romance


 This grumpy billionaire drives me crazy… in and out of the bedroom.

Being his executive assistant is no easy feat.

Max is my brother’s best friend and off-limit boss.

Because of his grumpy attitude, we often bump heads.

Despite him being twice my age,

This stern alpha male knows how to keep my heart racing,

With stolen glances and unspoken words.

The way he talks about his daughter,

Makes me want to know more about the man behind the mask.

So, I offered to be his nanny.

Which gave me the opportunity to be closer to him.

The warmth of his embrace, the intoxicating scent of his cologne,

Brings our bodies perfectly together.

In each kiss and stolen moments,

I find myself falling for him.

What if my feelings go unrequited?

What if it destroys everything we've built?

Society may judge us …

But if my brother finds out… he’ll freak out.


Click here to get 

Nanny For My Brother's Best Friend on Amazon Kindle


No comments:

Post a Comment