Saturday, December 19, 2015

Your Relationship Deserves More Than A Spark


I get so tired of hearing people say they want to get the spark back in their relationship!  A spark isn't anything it is just a quick jolt of excitement and then it is gone.  Why would anyone want their relationship to just have a spark?  My goal in life is to help couples set their relationship on fire.  I want everyone to enjoy that long slow burn and warms you heart and melts your body.  You can have the little spark if you want but for me it's gotta be more.  That is why I write Sexy Challenges!  To help couples experience that FIRE!!!

Peace and Love,
Rob Alex - Co Creator of Sexy Challenges / Mission Date Night

Check out Sexy Challenges on iTunes, Kindle, Nook and Googleplay

1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone , I'm Sandra and I'm here to share my experience with you and to use this medium to tell everyone about Michael my savior. I've been seeing this guy for 6yrs and been spending all my money on him not knowing he has been making a fool out of me and scamming me. Thank God for Michael who helped me discover what I've been blind to see these couple of years , he was able to help hack into his phone without him knowing and all he requested for was his phone number. I got to discover a lot of things he has been hiding from me including a secret bank account that he opened with the woman he has been cheating on me with. I'm not ashamed to say this because I know a lot of people out there need this too. You can contact him on this Michaelstealth9@gmail.com good luck guys.

    ReplyDelete