Monday, August 10, 2015

Your Romance Is In The Cards

Need a little extra lift in your life, you love, and your personal growth?  We suggest check out
White Lotus Tarot on YouTube!!



My name is Angelique and I am an Intuitive Psychic. I was born with a Caul (also known as a “Veil”) and I use my gift to provide Intuitive Life Coaching for Personal Growth and Empowerment.

I believe we are all co-creators of our worlds. Each one of us has *magic* to channel the power behind our thoughts and intentions to create the reality we want to manifest.

I have been helping people for over 15 years by utilizing an emapthic intuitive coaching approach to share messages from the Tarot and the Loving and Healing Universal Energy that surrounds us. 

My clients have shared with me the coaching they receive is full of lightness, hope, guidance, and inspiration. 

Please be sure to check out the Client Feedback page to read authentic and verified reviews from my clients by clicking here:

http://www.whitelotustarot....

When you visit my YouTube Channel you will discover that I provide a monthly Lotus Psychic Tarot Reading and Intuitive Life Coaching for each astrological sign and Weekly Lotus Soul Coaching for all Souls.

You can also count on a new video every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday!

If you want to become a member of the 7,00+ people who have joined the White Lotus Tarot Community to receive automatic notification when I share a new coaching please click the link below and Subscribe to my Channel.

www.youtube.com/whitelotustaro­t

Namaste,
Angelique 



No comments:

Post a Comment