Thursday, June 10, 2010

Surprise Haircut!


Today I am going to get my haircut. This might not seem romantic but I am going to do something different and my partner will not see me until it is done and over with. It is a little exciting for me to do something drastically different. I know that when my partner comes home with a different hairstyle I find myself wanting to get to know her all over again. On the outside she looks like a different person, and I wonder what sparked the change. I think it adds spice to you relationship and mixes things up a bit. Nothing wrong with that, how many people have you known that still have the same hairstyle from when they were in high school! For us guys it's a little different their are not that many hairstyles out there. One thing my wife doesn't have to worry about is me having the same hairstyle from high school. Why? because I had a mullet.

No comments:

Post a Comment