Friday, March 5, 2010

Her wearing his clothes is okay, but it is a little different when he wears her clothes.


One of the most beautiful things to see when I come home is my female partner in one of my t-shirts with only her panties on underneath. It can even be a dress shirt or a sweat shirt. However when you turn the tables it just seems a little creepy if the guy wears the woman's clothes when she comes home. First of all we have to take in account the size matters. Men are generally bigger then their female counter part so putting on their clothes might be a challenge physically. Women's clothes are also cut for the curves of a woman and the guys don't have thinner waistlines then the women. When a woman wears a man's clothes her curves can be noticed even under a larger item of clothing so that make is a little better for her. Plus it is not as much of a gender difference in clothes as women's fashions near mens. Call me old fashion but I don't have the desire to dress in my female partners clothes, I am not knocking anyone that dressing in drag as that is their lifestyle choice. Again going back to me being old fashion I still would like to come home and see my female partner in just her panties and a t-shirt of mine. That is sexy to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment