Friday, December 25, 2009

Tokens of your love for Christmas.

Merry Christmas Romantic People!!!! Today is your day to shine, giving the person you love tokens of your love and passion. Take your time and truly enjoy the watching of your partner unwrapping the gifts you have picked out for them. Take inventory of all the wonderful gifts that you get and make sure to thank you partner for each and every one of them. I have always heard it is better to give than to receive but I never truly understood it until I had someone to love. Giving gifts to the person that makes you heart sing is far better then getting things yourself. As a child I was always excited about what I was going to get but now I am more excited about seeing the reactions that the presents I picked out get. Enjoy your Christmas and try to keep the feelings and gratitude going for the rest of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment